LMW 70 AM, final washing INOX
Trend-setting cabinet washers for solvent (or aqueous cleaner).
Washers constructed in an ergonomic way completely made out of STAINLESS STEEL.
- Komplette, robuste EDELSTAHLAUSFÜHRUNG. Sowohl der Waschraum, für den automatischen Waschgang, als auch das Gerätegehäuse sind aus EDELSTAHL.
- Completely robust stainless steel units. Both the washing room which is for the automatic wash cycle and the unit is completely made of stainless steel
- Automatic, timer controlled washing room. 2 gravity feed spray guns can be washed at the same time as standard
- Rinsing with clear thinner (final washing) in washing automat
- Automatic washing room with 15 cleaning blast pipes
- Automatic and manual cleaning at the same time
- Manual washing room for devices up to 700 mm length
- Continuous-flow brush start-up with adjustable output
- Connectable fresh solvent jet for rinsing
- Use of approved, robust, booster pumps
- Connectable indraught of fluid clear thinner (e.g. for lacquer thinning)
- Shop air with pressure reducer for blow out-or spraying gun
- Little cleaning-and solvent wastage
- Powerful automatic suction
- Mobile collecting tank (stainless steel) for bin
measurements: (L x W x H)
ca. 690 x 670 x 1465 mm (open approx. 2000 mm)
weight: 90 kg
shop air: 6 – 10 bar
diameter suction: 150 mm